Key modifiers with selection

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
15 messages Options
Key modifiers with selection – Hi, I'd like to make you aware of a discussion on the developer mailing list about key modifiers (ctrl, alt) when selecting features. Situation:...
On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 5:37 PM, Matthias Kuhn <matthias@...> wrote: > Hi, > > I'd like to make you aware of a discussion on th...
+1 On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 3:24 AM, Anita Graser <anitagraser@...> wrote: > > > On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 5:37 PM, Matthias Kuh...
On 3 December 2015 at 03:37, Matthias Kuhn <matthias@...> wrote: > Hi, > > I'd like to make you aware of a discussion on the develo...
Hi all, I don't think that we need two separate modifier keys for adding and substracting features. One modifier key is enough. If a feature is ...
On 3 December 2015 at 18:36, Andreas Neumann <a.neumann@...> wrote: > Hi all, > > I don't think that we need two separate modifier ...
Hi Andreas On 12/03/2015 08:36 AM, Andreas Neumann wrote: > Hi all, > > I don't think that we need two separate modifier keys for adding...
I agree with Nyalls points. You need to have both mode so you don't need to worry about unselecting stuff by mistake. On Thu, 3 Dec 2015 6:10...
On 3 December 2015 at 19:10, Matthias Kuhn <matthias@...> wrote: > Hi Andreas > > On 12/03/2015 08:36 AM, Andreas Neumann wrote: &g...
Hi, I guess you are right, Nyall. You convinced me. The additional modifier (separate modes for adding/substracting) allows to reach your (un)-...
On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 1:19 AM, Nyall Dawson <nyall.dawson@...> wrote: > > Actually, composer is: > - holding shift = add to sel...
On 12/03/2015 10:36 AM, Anita Graser wrote: > > > On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 1:19 AM, Nyall Dawson <nyall.dawson@... > <mail...
Hi, On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 10:59 AM, Matthias Kuhn <matthias@...> wrote: > > > On 12/03/2015 10:36 AM, Anita Graser wrote: ...
On Sun, Dec 20, 2015 at 4:41 PM, Anita Graser <anitagraser@...> wrote: > Hi, > > On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 10:59 AM, Matthias Kuh...
On Sun, Feb 28, 2016 at 11:24 AM, Anita Graser <anitagraser@...> wrote: > > > On Sun, Dec 20, 2015 at 4:41 PM, Anita Graser &l...