KML support by geoserver?

Hans-Ulrich Otto
Hi,

I just read somewhere that the latest geoserver 1.3RC2 supports KML (and
KMZ?). Can you please give some further details on this?

Thanks a lot in advance

--

   Hans-Ulrich Otto
   Strategic Research Europe

Re: KML support by geoserver?

Chris Holmes-2
James can tell you best, as he wrote it.  I looked at the code and it's
there, but I think it may not be showing up in the capabilities
document properly - at least I didn't see it there when I looked.  Not
sure if he got support for Styling in, but at least the basics should
be there.  James?