KML into Fusion problems

dtstoner
I am new to Geoserver but I created a layer from a Shapefile that I want to export into Google Fusion as a KML file.  Everything seems to be fine and I get a KML file to use.  The problem is that in Fusion I only have 3 columns - description, name, and the polygon file.  The Shapefile has the other fields I need and they show up under the Feature Type Details in Geoserver for the layer.  But the exported KML file seen in Fusion has these fields listed within the description column and not separate which I need to link other data files.

So I need a way to get these other fields to show up as columns in the KML file so I can link them.  Any help here would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Doug Stoner