KML SuperOverlay serving EPSG:23031 layers

KML SuperOverlay serving EPSG:23031 layers

isabel fabrellas

Hi,

We have a large Tilecache structure of layers in EPSG:23031.

Is it possible to serve these layers as KML SuperOverlays  without recalculating the tilecahe layers in EPSG:4326?

Thanks in advance,

Isabel Fabrellas Bertran

Unitat SIG - Web
Institut Cartogràfic de Catalunya
Parc de Montjuïc, E-08038 Barcelona
Tel. (+34) 93 567 15 00 (ext. 3283)
www.icc.cat

Re: KML SuperOverlay serving EPSG:23031 layers

Christopher Schmidt-2
On Wed, Mar 03, 2010 at 02:46:42PM +0100, Fabrellas Bertran, Isabel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have a large Tilecache structure of layers in EPSG:23031.
>
> Is it possible to serve these layers as KML SuperOverlays  without recalculating the tilecahe layers in EPSG:4326?

Nope.

-- Chris

> Thanks in advance,
>

> Isabel Fabrellas Bertran