July meet-up at Fox & Feather tonight / FOSS4G 2020 Halifax Kick off planning today at 1 PM

July meet-up at Fox & Feather tonight / FOSS4G 2020 Halifax Kick off planning today at 1 PM

Jérôme St-Louis
Dear OSGeo Ottawa community,

Please join us tonight (Thursday, July 19) for our monthly meet-up at
the Fox & Feather around 7:00 PM.

Also, today we will be having a kickoff meeting at 1PM Ottawa time to
plan the bid to host FOSS4G 2020 Global in Halifax, led by Jeff McKenna
(http://foss4g.ca).

Join us online (instructions here:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Atlantic_Canada_Chapter_Meeting_2018-07-19 )
and pledge your support to bring FOSS4G back to Canada!

Best regards,

-Jerome

Re: July meet-up at Fox & Feather tonight / FOSS4G 2020 Halifax Kick off planning today at 1 PM

Regie.A
Hi Jerome,

   I aim to be there tonight.

Cheers,