July 2019

svhooren
Hello,

Is there anything that should be done for the FOSS before the end of July?

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Re: July 2019

Johan Van de Wauw
Hi Simon,

Thanks again for your help.
There are no tasks which must happen in july/august, except reminding people to submit a paper :-)

If you (or anyone else on the list) has ideas for people who could be good presenters, you can definitely contact them as well, or let us know (eg at program at foss4g.be).

At the start of september we will start at full speed with building the program and practical things (eg catering).

In the meantime, we already have commitment of a number of sponsors (thanks to them for that!).

Kind regards,
Johan