Joining the GeoServer meeting?

Jan Boonen
Hi everyone,

This FOSS4G I tried to contribute to GeoTools and GeoServer for the first time during the code sprint and it was fun. One of the results was an interesting chat with Jody on creating an official Docker image of GeoServer. I'm very happy to contribute on this and have

If possible I'd like to talk with you about this during the bi-weekly GeoServer meeting. Could somebody let me know when the meeting takes place and how I can join the meeting?

Kind regards,

Jan

--------------------------------------
Geodan
Buitenhaven 27-A
5211 TP 's-Hertogenbosch (NL)

T +31 (0)73 - 692 5151
M +31 (0)6 - 2395 1191

Re: Joining the GeoServer meeting?

jody.garnett
Thanks Jan, Tim Sutton (CCed) also expressed an interest in this activity.

Our next meeting is in two weeks (Sep 17) the meeting details are:

Ideally we send a meeting reminder to this list before hand.
--
Jody Garnett

On Tue, 3 Sep 2019 at 09:37, Jan Boonen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

This FOSS4G I tried to contribute to GeoTools and GeoServer for the first time during the code sprint and it was fun. One of the results was an interesting chat with Jody on creating an official Docker image of GeoServer. I'm very happy to contribute on this and have

If possible I'd like to talk with you about this during the bi-weekly GeoServer meeting. Could somebody let me know when the meeting takes place and how I can join the meeting?

Kind regards,

Jan

--------------------------------------
Geodan
Buitenhaven 27-A
5211 TP 's-Hertogenbosch (NL)

T +31 (0)73 - 692 5151
M +31 (0)6 - 2395 1191

Re: Joining the GeoServer meeting?

Tim Sutton-6
Hi

Cool - Jan has contacted me off list too. I will try to join the call too - along with Admire who actually does all the hard work maintaining our GeoServer docker image.

Regards

Tim

On 4 Sep 2019, at 05:46, Jody Garnett <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Co-founder: Kartoza
Ex Project chair: QGIS.org

Desktop GIS programming services
Geospatial web development
GIS Training
Consulting Services

Skype: timlinux
IRC: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net

I'd love to connect. Here's my calendar link to make finding time easy.

Re: Joining the GeoServer meeting?

francbartoli
Hi All,

I’d like to join if I can as I’m maintaining the official GeoServer image for the GeoNode project. At some point I might be interested to align it with the GeoServer one as much as possible.

Thanks,
Francesco

---
Kind Regards
Francesco Bartoli | CTO & Owner
GEOBEYOND | Making Geospatial Happen
Via Marchesa Augusta 68, 02040 Vacone (RI)
Italy

M: +39 333 299 7173
S: francesco_bartoli

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender and then delete it immediately.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Geobeyond Srl.
The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence
of viruses. Geobeyond Srl accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.
Geobeyond Srl may regularly and randomly monitor outgoing and incoming emails
(including the content of them) and other telecommunications on its email
and telecommunications systems. By replying to this email you give your
consent to such monitoring.

*****

Save resources: think before you print.

Il giorno 4 set 2019, alle ore 09:17, Tim Sutton <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

[...]

<KartozaNewLogoThumbnail.jpg>

IRC: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net

I'd love to connect. Here's my calendar link to make finding time easy.

Re: Joining the GeoServer meeting?

jody.garnett
Welcome Francesco / Tim / Admire:

You may wish to discuss on the geoserver-devel list (no need to wait for a meeting to start collaborating).  GetCat also maintains Docker images for our GeoServer Enterprise clients and may benefit from participation.
--
Jody Garnett

IRC: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net

IRC: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net

I'd love to connect. Here's my calendar link to make finding time easy.

Re: Joining the GeoServer meeting?

Tim Sutton-6
Hi

Yes I will be there today (17th) or did the date change?

Regards

Tim

IRC: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net

I'd love to connect. Here's my calendar link to make finding time easy.

Re: Joining the GeoServer meeting?

Jan Boonen

I will attend the meeting. In the meantime I have migrated our company Docker image to a public Github repository: https://github.com/boonen/docker-geoserver. Images can be downloaded and tested from https://hub.docker.com/r/boonen/geoserver.

Cheers,

Jan

--------------------------------------
Geodan
Buitenhaven 27-A
5211 TP 's-Hertogenbosch (NL)

T +31 (0)73 - 692 5151
M +31 (0)6 - 2395 1191
--------------------------------------

IRC: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net

I'd love to connect. Here's my calendar link to make finding time easy.

Re: Joining the GeoServer meeting?

geowolf
Hi Tim,
the day did not change, it's today (well, in 5 minutes :-D)

Cheers
Andrea

IRC: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net

I'd love to connect. Here's my calendar link to make finding time easy.

Re: Joining the GeoServer meeting?

Tim Sutton-6
Hi all

So sorry. I missed the call in the end despite my best intentions to be there :-(

Admire gave me a little post-call update and it is probably best if he is our main contact on this since he is deep under the hood on the docker geoserver work we have done.

Regards

Tim

IRC: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net

I'd love to connect. Here's my calendar link to make finding time easy.