Jenkins geotools-master-online-postgis failures

Jenkins geotools-master-online-postgis failures

Ben Caradoc-Davies-2
I have seen a couple of strange failures of
geotools-master-online-postgis. Are we running this job on both ares and
the new build server at the same time with the same test database? I
think these builds are interfering with each other.

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <[hidden email]>
Director

Re: Jenkins geotools-master-online-postgis failures

Torben Barsballe
Looks like we are; all the jobs run @daily.

I've updated the configuration so the two servers don't overlap the online builds ("H H(0-5) * * *" for ares, "H H(12-17) * * *" for build.geoserver.org)

Torben