January meeting

Jérôme St-Louis
Dear Ottawa OS Geo community,

Please join us tomorrow (or today if it is already Thursday when you
read this) for our monthly meeting around 7:00 PM at the Fox & Feather.

No agenda so far, so feel free if you would like to share something with
the group.

Warm regards,

-Jerome

Re: January meeting

Els Aelvoet
I’ll be there.

> On Jan 16, 2019, at 10:22 PM, Jérôme St-Louis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dear Ottawa OS Geo community,
>
> Please join us tomorrow (or today if it is already Thursday when you read this) for our monthly meeting around 7:00 PM at the Fox & Feather.
>
> No agenda so far, so feel free if you would like to share something with the group.
>
> Warm regards,
>
> -Jerome

Re: April meeting

Paul Churcher

Dear Ottawa OS Geo community,

Please join us Thursday for our monthly meeting around 7:00 PM at the Fox & Feather (bottom level).

We will have a short presentation on GeoNode.

Best regards,

Paul