January board meeting

Angelos Tzotsos
Hi all and Happy New Year,

I think it is time to plan our next board meeting.
The previous board used a simple rule to plan meetings by setting as a
meeting day the first Wed or Thu of each month.
Shall we apply a similar rule this year?

Regards,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member

Re: January board meeting

Helena Mitasova-7
I think that the regular meeting days are the simplest to handle - Both Wed and Thu mornings ESTwork for me.

Helena

> On Jan 6, 2019, at 8:12 AM, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all and Happy New Year,
>
> I think it is time to plan our next board meeting.
> The previous board used a simple rule to plan meetings by setting as a meeting day the first Wed or Thu of each month.
> Shall we apply a similar rule this year?
>
> Regards,
> Angelos
>

> --
> Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
> Charter Member
> Open Source Geospatial Foundation
> http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Helena Mitasova
Professor at the Department of Marine,
Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
Associate director and faculty fellow at the Center for Geospatial Analytics
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208

Re: January board meeting

delawen
Hi,

Sorry, I have had a very busy beginning of the year. Popping this from
my list :)

Created a Doodle for the next meeting: https://doodle.com/poll/3ykszpmsi9c4qp4k
Time will be 16 UTC, which is good worldwide. Unless any of you have a
strong restriction here.

Let's see which days are better in general and then we can extrapolate
which days to repeat for future months.

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 3:39 AM Helena Mitasova <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I think that the regular meeting days are the simplest to handle - Both Wed and Thu mornings ESTwork for me.
>
> Helena
>
> > On Jan 6, 2019, at 8:12 AM, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all and Happy New Year,
> >
> > I think it is time to plan our next board meeting.
> > The previous board used a simple rule to plan meetings by setting as a meeting day the first Wed or Thu of each month.
> > Shall we apply a similar rule this year?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Angelos
> >

> > --
> > Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
> > Charter Member
> > Open Source Geospatial Foundation
> > http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

> Helena Mitasova
> Professor at the Department of Marine,
> Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
> Associate director and faculty fellow at the Center for Geospatial Analytics
> North Carolina State University
> Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
> [hidden email]
>
> "All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.”

Re: January board meeting

tomkralidis
Thanks María.  I've filled in the Doodle as per my current state (would
be great to lock the meeting date/time sooner than later).

..Tom

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 2:11 PM María Arias de Reyna <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry, I have had a very busy beginning of the year. Popping this from
> my list :)
>
> Created a Doodle for the next meeting: https://doodle.com/poll/3ykszpmsi9c4qp4k
> Time will be 16 UTC, which is good worldwide. Unless any of you have a
> strong restriction here.
>
> Let's see which days are better in general and then we can extrapolate
> which days to repeat for future months.
>
> On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 3:39 AM Helena Mitasova <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I think that the regular meeting days are the simplest to handle - Both Wed and Thu mornings ESTwork for me.
> >
> > Helena
> >
> > > On Jan 6, 2019, at 8:12 AM, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi all and Happy New Year,
> > >
> > > I think it is time to plan our next board meeting.
> > > The previous board used a simple rule to plan meetings by setting as a meeting day the first Wed or Thu of each month.
> > > Shall we apply a similar rule this year?
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Angelos
> > >

> > > --
> > > Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
> > > Charter Member
> > > Open Source Geospatial Foundation
> > > http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

> > Helena Mitasova
> > Professor at the Department of Marine,
> > Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
> > Associate director and faculty fellow at the Center for Geospatial Analytics
> > North Carolina State University
> > Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
> > [hidden email]
> >
> > "All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.”

Re: January board meeting

delawen
Right now it looks like Monday 21st is the preferred date. Please,
those who haven't voted yet confirm this is a good choice!

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 9:06 PM Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks María.  I've filled in the Doodle as per my current state (would
> be great to lock the meeting date/time sooner than later).
>
> ..Tom
>
> On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 2:11 PM María Arias de Reyna <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Sorry, I have had a very busy beginning of the year. Popping this from
> > my list :)
> >
> > Created a Doodle for the next meeting: https://doodle.com/poll/3ykszpmsi9c4qp4k
> > Time will be 16 UTC, which is good worldwide. Unless any of you have a
> > strong restriction here.
> >
> > Let's see which days are better in general and then we can extrapolate
> > which days to repeat for future months.
> >
> > On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 3:39 AM Helena Mitasova <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > I think that the regular meeting days are the simplest to handle - Both Wed and Thu mornings ESTwork for me.
> > >
> > > Helena

> > > Helena Mitasova
> > > Professor at the Department of Marine,
> > > Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
> > > Associate director and faculty fellow at the Center for Geospatial Analytics
> > > North Carolina State University
> > > Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
> > > [hidden email]
> > >
> > > "All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.”

Re: January board meeting

michael.smith.erdc
That works for me

Mike

> On Jan 11, 2019, at 2:22 AM, María Arias de Reyna <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Right now it looks like Monday 21st is the preferred date. Please,
> those who haven't voted yet confirm this is a good choice!
>
>> On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 9:06 PM Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks María.  I've filled in the Doodle as per my current state (would
>> be great to lock the meeting date/time sooner than later).
>>
>> ..Tom
>>
>>> On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 2:11 PM María Arias de Reyna <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Sorry, I have had a very busy beginning of the year. Popping this from
>>> my list :)
>>>
>>> Created a Doodle for the next meeting: https://doodle.com/poll/3ykszpmsi9c4qp4k
>>> Time will be 16 UTC, which is good worldwide. Unless any of you have a
>>> strong restriction here.
>>>
>>> Let's see which days are better in general and then we can extrapolate
>>> which days to repeat for future months.

Re: January board meeting

delawen
Good morning everyone!

We have the wiki page for the meeting on next MONDAY 21st OF JANUARY:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2019-01-21