January Meeting

Jérôme St-Louis
Hi all,

Please join us tomorrow for our monthly meet-up at the Fox & Feather!

We managed to get our JSON/ECON based Unified Map Service (which would
eventually be able to do all that WFS, WMTS, WMS, WCS, CSW can do all in
one) prototype up and running so if you're interested I'd be happy to
give you a live demo.
I am also thinking of submitting a presentation for it at Dar-es-Salam
FOSS4G.

Let me know if you plan to come!

Cheers,

-Jerome