January Meeting

Sampson, David
January Meeting

Hey Folks,

I know we're not into the new year yet but thought I'd throw out two dates for our next meeting.

January 3
January 10.

Any thoughts?

RE: January Meeting

Andrew Ross-2
January Meeting
Hi Dave,

For what it's worth, I won't be able to make the 10th as it is the date for Open Source Boot Camp (OSBC). All are welcome to join us there... free food too.

The 3rd works fine for me though.

Andrew

Re: January Meeting

Philippe Vachon
Hi Dave,

I'm gonna put in my vote for January 3, for the reason Andrew
outlined... I intend to be at the Open Source Bootcamp as well.

Cheers,
Phil

On Mon, Dec 31, 2007 at 10:03:48AM -0500, Sampson, David wrote:
> Hey Folks,
>
> I know we're not into the new year yet but thought I'd throw out two
> dates for our next meeting.
>
> January 3
> January 10.
>
> Any thoughts?

Re: January Meeting

Frank Warmerdam
Andrew Ross wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> For what it's worth, I won't be able to make the 10th as it is the date
> for Open Source Boot Camp (OSBC). All are welcome to join us there...
> free food too.
>
> The 3rd works fine for me though.

Folks,

The 3rd is ok with me.  I can logistically make it, though I'm not positive
I'll have the energy after all the holiday travel.

Re: January Meeting

Jeff McKenna-2
I think squeezing a meeting in this short week is a little too much for most.  I would say the 10th or the 17th.

-jeff

> For what it's worth, I won't be able to make the 10th as it is the date
> for Open Source Boot Camp (OSBC). All are welcome to join us there...
> free food too.
>
> The 3rd works fine for me though.

Folks,

The 3rd is ok with me. I can logistically make it, though I'm not positive
I'll have the energy after all the holiday travel.

RE: January Meeting

Sampson, David
Alright,

so to accommodate people getting back from holidays and not to over lap event next week I will book a room for our meeting on January 17.

I will update the wiki when that is done.

See you on the 17th

Cheers