Is there an equivalent to the Mutant plugin for QGIS 3.4.11?

Is there an equivalent to the Mutant plugin for QGIS 3.4.11?

Yann Troutet
I'm trying to easily get spectral signatures from single pixel values using Landsat-8 bands (either a virtual raster, or a band set).

Is there an equivalent for what the Mutant plugin used to do but for the current version of QGIS (3.4.11)?

Yann

Selkirk College-E.F.A. Project, and is believed to be clean.

Re: Is there an equivalent to the Mutant plugin for QGIS 3.4.11?

macho
Hi Yann,

Is there any problem with Mutant? Isn't it working any more?
Or are you searching for something else?

regards
Werner

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 10:21 PM Yann Troutet <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm trying to easily get spectral signatures from single pixel values using Landsat-8 bands (either a virtual raster, or a band set).

Is there an equivalent for what the Mutant plugin used to do but for the current version of QGIS (3.4.11)?

Yann

Selkirk College-E.F.A. Project, and is believed to be clean.

Re: Is there an equivalent to the Mutant plugin for QGIS 3.4.11?

Yann Troutet
Thanks Werner,

Problem solved: I forgot to check ' Show also experimental plugins' to find and install it.

Everything works fine.

Yann
>>> Werner Macho <[hidden email]> 10/7/2019 11:35 PM >>>
Hi Yann,

Is there any problem with Mutant? Isn't it working any more?
Or are you searching for something else?

regards
Werner

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 10:21 PM Yann Troutet <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm trying to easily get spectral signatures from single pixel values using Landsat-8 bands (either a virtual raster, or a band set).

Is there an equivalent for what the Mutant plugin used to do but for the current version of QGIS (3.4.11)?

Yann

Selkirk College-E.F.A. Project, and is believed to be clean.

Re: Is there an equivalent to the Mutant plugin for QGIS 3.4.11?

macho
Hi Yann
Thanks for your reply.
Yes, the current mutant is only experimental because it was only a "quick" port to QGIS 3.x.
If you find it can be marked as stable just drop me a not (while I am still not sure about if everything really works as expected).
Due to illness and heavy workload I am currently not able to improve stability and do programming work, so you are very welcome to create pull requests or file issues if you find something.

kind regards
Werner