Is it possible to make a mask layer ?

julienfouilhe
This post was updated on .
Hello everyone,

I have to do something at work now but I don't even know if it's possible. I am currently displaying an image layer like this :  33.png
I would like to be able to hide some parts of the image to display the map instead. Is it possible to display a layer above the image which would do that, or any other solution ?

Thanks for your help.
Julien Fouilhé.

Re: Is it possible to make a mask layer ?

Marc Jansen-2
Hi Julien,

your question might better fit on the users list, but I'll answer anyway.

You could try to add a Vector layer with a polygon-feature that is style
partly-opaque; this shoukd do the trick if I got you right.

Further questions should possibly be sent to
[hidden email].

Best regards,

Marc