Is it possible to delete nodes in a polygon?

Is it possible to delete nodes in a polygon?

Steffen G
Hi,
is it possible to delete nodes in a polygon rendered based on wfs-t?

If you go to the modify mode there is a possibility to move and add nodes. But I found no way to delete a node.

Re: Is it possible to delete nodes in a polygon?

Fabian Patzke 2
Hi,
neffets wrote
Hi,
is it possible to delete nodes in a polygon rendered based on wfs-t?
If you go to the modify mode there is a possibility to move and add nodes. But I found no way to delete a node.
When you have the modify control activated you should be able to hover above the node you want to delete and press [del] or [d] key. see also:
http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.10/doc/apidocs/files/OpenLayers/Control/ModifyFeature-js.html#OpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature.deleteCodes

greetings
Fabian

Re: Is it possible to delete nodes in a polygon?

Steffen G
Thanks Fabian, it works fine.

Re: Is it possible to delete nodes in a polygon?

Imran Rajjad
Hi,

there are functions for to modify vertices of line or polygon such as.

lineFeature.geometry.components.addPoint(new OpenLayers.Geometry.Point(x,y))
lineFeature.geometry.components.removePoint(new
OpenLayers.Geometry.Point(x,y)) // its either remove or del ..you can
check in FireBug

regrads,

Imran

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 6:43 PM, neffets <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks Fabian, it works fine.
>
> -----
> Steffen Goetze
> MartSystems