Is fastest (not shortest) path routing possible in PyQGIS

Is fastest (not shortest) path routing possible in PyQGIS

Anita Graser
Hi,
The network analysis lib allows shortest path routing as documented in
the PyQGIS Cookbook and the API docs:
http://qgis.org/api/classQgsEdgeProperter.html
This page also lists a src/plugins/roadgraph/speedproperter.h which -
I assume - would enable fastest path routing. Is this class exposed to
Python?
Thanks and best wishes,
Anita

Re: Is fastest (not shortest) path routing possible in PyQGIS

Anita Graser
Hi Giovanni,
Would it be possible to add the speed properter? Or does it make more
sense to write new properters in python if that's possible?
Thanks and best wishes,
Anita

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 7:02 PM, G. Allegri <[hidden email]> wrote:

> AFAICS onli the distance properter is exposed:
> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/tree/master/python/analysis/network
>
> giovanni
>
> Il 17/lug/2014 18:53 "Anita Graser" <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>>
>> Hi,
>> The network analysis lib allows shortest path routing as documented in
>> the PyQGIS Cookbook and the API docs:
>> http://qgis.org/api/classQgsEdgeProperter.html
>> This page also lists a src/plugins/roadgraph/speedproperter.h which -
>> I assume - would enable fastest path routing. Is this class exposed to
>> Python?
>> Thanks and best wishes,
>> Anita

Re: Is fastest (not shortest) path routing possible in PyQGIS

giohappy

I haven't tried but you should be able to define your properter on Python side, given that QgsArcProperter is exposed to it.

For a speed properter example you could take a look to the one implemented within the road graph plugin: https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/src/plugins/roadgraph/speedproperter.cpp

giovanni