Inviting Rob to contribute to an OSGeo Lexicon Committee

Inviting Rob to contribute to an OSGeo Lexicon Committee

Cameron Shorter
Hi Rob,

As discussed yesterday, I'm keen to have you share your insights and
suggestions as we are setting up an OSGeo Lexicon committee.

For those who don't already know Rob, he has been setting up Ontologies
and involved in lots of OGC standards development and related activities
for decades. His advise would be very valuable if he is in a position to
share.

Rob, some starting points for you:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Lexicon_Committee

https://osgeo.geolexica.org/

https://www.geolexica.org/

We are using the OSGeo standards email list until we create our own:

Starting OSGeo glossary scraped from OSGeo communities:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19tulyAEDN5Q5n-u_jlmXIKQjPI2Lwv6fh5Orad1mz1I/edit?ouid=110542442124937335472&usp=sheets_home&ths=true

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier