Invitation to update translations for GRASS GIS 7.0.3

Invitation to update translations for GRASS GIS 7.0.3

Markus Neteler
Dear translators,

in preparation of the new stable release GRASS GIS 7.0.3 we would like
to invite you to check and update your favourite translation.

Please be sure to work on the latest .po message files which you can
download from either

 https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass/branches/releasebranch_7_0/locale/po/

or

 https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass/trunk/locale/po/

Please send the (even partially) updated files to me at any time for
upload. Merging is easy for me :)

Best
Markus

--
http://grass.osgeo.org

Re: Invitation to update translations for GRASS GIS 7.0.3

Markus Neteler
Hi Daniel,

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 7:27 AM, Daniel Torres <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear Markus,
>  send you the spanish translation .po file
>
> Thank you, and have a nice day

thank you very much, merged into 7.0.svn (so it will go into 7.0.4) and 7.1.svn.

Best
Markus