Invitation General Assembly ||24.04.19 - 6PM

Invitation General Assembly ||24.04.19 - 6PM

Gaël Kruwialis

Dear OSGeo.be Member,

You are invited to join us for our Annual General Assembly of members convened as follows :

April 24th 2019, 6PM

Université libre de Bruxelles,

<https://www.ulb.ac.be/campus/solbosch/solbosch.html> Campus du Solbosch, <https://www.ulb.ac.be/campus/solbosch/plan-D.html> building D, room DC6.126

Avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt 50, B-1050 Bruxelles

Please find the invitation and agenda on the wiki (soon)  and below.

All voting, non-voting and even not yet members are welcome.

*Agenda*

   1.   *Approval of the minutes of the previous general assembly (https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-general-assembly-minutes-20180326)*

   2.   *Report of the *president* and report of the *secretary*

   3.   *Report about the activities between April 2018 - April 2019*

           1.      *FOSS4G.be 2018*

2.      *FOSDEM 2019*

3.      *BEGEO 2018 - 2019*

4.      …..

   4.   *Financial report 2018*

   5.   *Discharge of the members of the Board of Directors for the 2018 financial year.*

   6.   *Provisional Budget 2019*

   7.   *Composition of the board (mandates are expired, see call for boarding members below)*

1.      *Resignations*

2.      *New members*

   8.   *Composition of the voting members (see call for voting members below )*

      1.    *Resignations*

      2.    *New members*

   9.   *Preview of the events in 2019*

Geodeevening:

-June 2019 PostGIS (Gael & Roel)

-Any suggestion welcome

Urbis Day : 6 June

10.   Organizing & conversion to GeoHelp evenings (Moritz)

11.   Foss4g.be : 24 October

Starting the  backward scheduling

……

    12. Call for board members

**Call for voting members**

*You want to promote open source software for Geospatial and be part of a great team ? You want to invest some time and your know-how to help OSGeo.be ?

If yes, you should definitely become a charter member of our association !

To apply, send us an email (via board [at] foss4g.be <http://foss4g.be> or ) before April 24, 2019

The election of the new board will take place on end April during the General Assembly.

**Call for board members*

*We invite you to think about the possibility of presenting yourself for the following positions to support the association:

      * President

      * Treasurer

      * Secretary*

*Each position requires a little time during the GA, to carry out its projects and to represent OSGeo-be in some activities. Regular monitoring is needed more than a significant amount of hours.The board is there to manage the association, which relies on the community.To apply, send us an email (via board [at] foss4g.be <http://foss4g.be>) and mention the 2 persons who want to second your candidature before April 24.

The election of the new board will take place at the GENERAL ASSEMBLY  (look to framadate)  *

 ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*Call for voting members*

*You want to promote open source software for Geospatial and be part of a great team ? You want to invest some time and your know-how to help OSGeo.be ? If yes, you should definitely become a charter member of our association !To apply, send us an email (via board [at] foss4g.be <http://foss4g.be> or ) and mention the 2 persons who want to second your nomination before April 24, 2019 The election of the new board will take place on March 26 during the General Assembly.**Call for board members*

*We invite you to think about the possibility of presenting yourself for the following positions to support the association:

      * President

      * Treasurer

      * Secretary*

*Each position requires a little time during the GA, to carry out its projects and to represent OSGeo-be in some activities. Regular monitoring is needed more than a significant amount of hours. The board is there to manage the association, which relies on the community. To apply, send us an email (via board [at] foss4g.be <http://foss4g.be>) and mention the 2 persons who want to second your candidature before April 24. The election of the new board will

take place on April 24, 2019.*

last GA minute https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-general-assembly-minutes-20180326

***** Disclaimer *****

http://www.ngi.be/disclaimer.html

Re: Invitation General Assembly ||24.04.19 - 6PM

Moritz Lennert
Hi everyone,

As this invitation has gone out quite late, could we possible do a quick
show of hands to see who will be coming ? Just sending a +1 in response
to this mail is enough.

Moritz

On 17/04/19 12:55, Gaël Kruwialis wrote:

> [...]
>
>        * President
>
>        * Treasurer
>
>        * Secretary*
>
> *Each position requires a little time during the GA, to carry out its
> projects and to represent OSGeo-be in some activities. Regular
> monitoring is needed more than a significant amount of hours. The board
> is there to manage the association, which relies on the community. To
> apply, send us an email (via board [at] foss4g.be <http://foss4g.be>)
> and mention the 2 persons who want to second your candidature before
> April 24. The election of the new board will
>
> take place on April 24, 2019.*
>
> last GA minute
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-general-assembly-minutes-20180326
>

> ***** Disclaimer *****
>
> http://www.ngi.be/disclaimer.html
>
> N�n�r����)em�h�yhiם�w^���

Re: Invitation General Assembly ||24.04.19 - 6PM

Tommy Oozeer
+1

> [...]

>        * President
>
>        * Treasurer
>
>        * Secretary*
>
> *Each position requires a little time during the GA, to carry out its
> projects and to represent OSGeo-be in some activities. Regular
> monitoring is needed more than a significant amount of hours. The
> board is there to manage the association, which relies on the
> community. To apply, send us an email (via board [at] foss4g.be
> <http://foss4g.be>) and mention the 2 persons who want to second your
> candidature before April 24. The election of the new board will
>
> take place on April 24, 2019.*
>
> last GA minute
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-general-assembly-minutes-20180326
>

> ***** Disclaimer *****
>
> http://www.ngi.be/disclaimer.html
>
> N n r    )em h yhiם w^

Re: Invitation General Assembly ||24.04.19 - 6PM

Marc Ducobu-2
+1

On 19.04.19 08:45, Tommy Oozeer wrote:

> +1

Maelle Vercauteren
+1 (but If you don't mind I would probably come with Orion as I am still nursing him)

Le ven. 19 avr. 2019 10:43, Marc Ducobu <[hidden email]> a écrit :
+1

On 19.04.19 08:45, Tommy Oozeer wrote:
> +1

Mathieu Carette
+1

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 8:46 PM Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1 (but If you don't mind I would probably come with Orion as I am still nursing him)

Le ven. 19 avr. 2019 10:43, Marc Ducobu <[hidden email]> a écrit :
+1

On 19.04.19 08:45, Tommy Oozeer wrote:
> +1

Roel Huybrechts
+1

Op ma apr 22 2019, om 23:44 schreef Mathieu Carette:
+1

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 8:46 PM Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1 (but If you don't mind I would probably come with Orion as I am still nursing him)

Le ven. 19 avr. 2019 10:43, Marc Ducobu <[hidden email]> a écrit :
+1

On 19.04.19 08:45, Tommy Oozeer wrote:
> +1

Oliver May-4
Anyone going by car from Ghent?

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 9:25 AM Roel Huybrechts <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1

Op ma apr 22 2019, om 23:44 schreef Mathieu Carette:
+1

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 8:46 PM Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1 (but If you don't mind I would probably come with Orion as I am still nursing him)

Le ven. 19 avr. 2019 10:43, Marc Ducobu <[hidden email]> a écrit :
+1

On 19.04.19 08:45, Tommy Oozeer wrote:
> +1

Oliver May

Support manager -- geospatial architect

I'm unavailable every Thursday

Brugsesteenweg 587

9030 Gent

+32 9 23 66 018

+32 484 97 77 70

www.geosparc.com

Re: Invitation General Assembly ||24.04.19 - 6PM

adegroof

​-1 (but available via skype or other teleconf tools)

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 9:25 AM Roel Huybrechts <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1

Op ma apr 22 2019, om 23:44 schreef Mathieu Carette:
+1

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 8:46 PM Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1 (but If you don't mind I would probably come with Orion as I am still nursing him)

Le ven. 19 avr. 2019 10:43, Marc Ducobu <[hidden email]> a écrit :
+1

On 19.04.19 08:45, Tommy Oozeer wrote:
> +1

E-MAIL DISCLAIMER

The present message may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended addressee and in case of a transmission error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this E-mail. Disclosure, reproduction or distribution of this document and its possible attachments is strictly forbidden.

SPACEBEL denies all liability for incomplete, improper, inaccurate, intercepted, (partly) destroyed, lost and/or belated transmission of the current information given that unencrypted electronic transmission cannot currently be guaranteed to be secure or error free.
Upon request or in conformity with formal, contractual agreements, an originally signed hard copy will be sent to you to confirm the information contained in this E-mail.

SPACEBEL denies all liability where E-mail is used for private use.

SPACEBEL cannot be held responsible for possible viruses that might corrupt this message and/or your computer system.

Re: Invitation General Assembly ||24.04.19 - 6PM

Moritz Lennert
I will be teaching until 6, so I won't be able to welcome you before,
but don't hesitate to grab a coffee while waiting :-)