Introduction

Schroedl, Carl
Hello!

I'm Carl Schroedl, a computer scientist at the US Geological Survey's
Center for Integrated Data Analytics. When it comes to implementations
of OGC client libraries, I'm primarily a user, but I hope to become
more of a contributor. I'm pretty handy with js and have interacted
with OGC services to bring many USGS projects to fruition:
https://github.com/cschroed-usgs

--

Carl Schroedl | Computer Scientist | USGS Center for Integrated Data
Analytics (CIDA) | 8505 Research Way | Middleton, WI 53562 |