Introducing Myself

Nayana Vallamkondu
My email might not have been sent the first time because I forgot a step in the set of instructions. So my intro:

Hello,

My name is Nayana, and I am in 8th grade. This is my first time doing Google Code-In. It seemed hard at first, but I was introduced to the many tasks OSGeo had, which is similar to what I like. I am hoping to do more!

Here is the link to my video, which is about the promotion for MapServer:

Regards,
Nayana

Re: Introducing Myself

jmckenna
Administrator
Thanks for the introduction Nayana, and your interest in MapServer! -jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
President Emeritus, OSGeo Foundation