Interesting in hacking with other FOSS4G developers?

Interesting in hacking with other FOSS4G developers?

David Zwarg-4-3
Through the generosity of our sponsors -- especially our gold-level sponsor Mobile Geographics -- we have funding available for a qualified student (or currently unemployed programmer) to come to Seattle for next month's codesprint.

To apply for the funding, send email to [hidden email] with a short (250 words max) statement explaining what open source projects you have contributed to and why you want to come to the sprint.  Extra credit if you can get someone else from the OSGeo community to recommend you to me.

The amount of funding available will cover at least the registration fee (lodging/meals), and possibly some travel expenses as well.  (Please include in your email where you would be travelling from.)

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/IslandWood_Code_Sprint_2012