Installing Geomoose

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Installing Geomoose

Laraper


Hi everyone. First, say that Geomoose developers have done a great job. Select this software after trying Geoserver, Openlayers, QgisServer, etc ... largely due to its ability to represent different types of information (SHP, ECW ... etc) and especially because the user query environment It seems intuitive, simple, clear and with great features. I have installed the software and I am including my own information by customizing the sample demo data. I encounter the problem of the initial display. I use UTM ETRS89 N. I have changed the map extension in the mapbook.xml, in the app.js and in the * .map ... and nothing ... the initial visualization is still wrong ... that I am missing ? Thank you...

app.js:

app.loadMapbook({url: 'mapbook.xml'}).then(function() { // set the default view. app.setView({ center: [ 746000 , 4304950 ], zoom: 2 });

app.registerAction('fullextent', ZoomToAction, { extent: [746000,4304950,758122,4314545] });

geomoose.glabals.map:

PROJECTION "init=epsg:25830" END EXTENT 746000 4304950 758100 4314500

Winodws Server 2016. MS4W 2019-12-19. Apache 2.4. Mapserver 5.6. Geomoose 3.4.0. Thanks in advance

--
Cap del Departament de Cartografia i Topografia
Lara Perez Bessone
Enginyera Tecnica Topografa Municipal
email: [hidden email] Tel. mòvil: 647 835 086 ext. 521

Ajuntament d'Oliva - València
Plaça del Ajuntament 1, 46780 Oliva
Tel. 962850250 Fax 962855165 www.oliva.es

_______________________________________________
Mapbender_users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Installing Geomoose

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello Lara,

looks like you are on the wrong list. This is the Mapbender list :)

Mapbender is another WebGIS Client Suite that is also great!

Check out the GeoMoose Mailing List
https://www.geomoose.org/info/mailing_lists.html

Best regards Astrid

Am 2020-01-30 08:42, schrieb LARA:

> Hi everyone. First, say that Geomoose developers have done a great
> job. Select this software after trying Geoserver, Openlayers,
> QgisServer, etc ... largely due to its ability to represent different
> types of information (SHP, ECW ... etc) and especially because the
> user query environment It seems intuitive, simple, clear and with
> great features. I have installed the software and I am including my
> own information by customizing the sample demo data. I encounter the
> problem of the initial display. I use UTM ETRS89 N. I have changed the
> map extension in the mapbook.xml, in the app.js and in the * .map ...
> and nothing ... the initial visualization is still wrong ... that I am
> missing ? Thank you...
>
> app.js:
>
> app.loadMapbook({url: 'mapbook.xml'}).then(function() { // set the
> default view. app.setView({ center: [ 746000 , 4304950 ], zoom: 2 });
>
> app.registerAction('fullextent', ZoomToAction, { extent:
> [746000,4304950,758122,4314545] });
>
> geomoose.glabals.map:
>
> PROJECTION "init=epsg:25830" END EXTENT 746000 4304950 758100 4314500
>
> Winodws Server 2016. MS4W 2019-12-19. Apache 2.4. Mapserver 5.6.
> Geomoose 3.4.0. Thanks in advance
>
> --
>
>   [1]
>
> CAP DEL DEPARTAMENT DE CARTOGRAFIA I TOPOGRAFIA
> Lara Perez Bessone
> Enginyera Tecnica Topografa Municipal
> email: [hidden email] Tel. mòvil: 647 835 086 ext. 521
> AJUNTAMENT D'OLIVA - VALÈNCIA
> Plaça del Ajuntament 1, 46780 Oliva
> Tel. 962850250 Fax 962855165 www.oliva.es [2]
>
>
>
> Links:
> ------
> [1] http://oliva.es/es/
> [2] http://www.oliva.es
> _______________________________________________
> Mapbender_users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_users

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant


  -----------------------------------
  Aufwind durch Wissen!
  Qualifizierte Open-Source-Schulungen
  bei der www.foss-academy.com
  -----------------------------------

   Astrid Emde
   WhereGroup GmbH
   Eifelstraße 7
   53119 Bonn
   Germany

   Fon: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 22
   Fax: +49(0)228 90 90 38 - 11

   [hidden email]
   www.wheregroup.com

   Folgen Sie der WhereGroup auf twitter:
http://twitter.com/WhereGroup_com

Geschäftsführer:
Olaf Knopp, Peter Stamm
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 9885
-------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Mapbender_users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapbender_users