Installer projects with

Karsten Winter

Hi all

We have 2 open source projects for an installer, which still use the VS 2010 c++ compiler.

I reference to ..\Fdo\Install\ XsdInstallPaths \XsdInstallPaths.vcxproj and ..\Fdo\Install\ XsdPrep \XsdPrep.vcxproj

Who needs those projects in the open source community and has anyone a problem that we convert them to VS 2015 c++ compiler with all the other projects?

Best regards

Karsten

Karsten Winter

Software - Engineer

Solution Engineering, IPG- ICP

Autodesk S.a.r.l.

Worbstrasse 223

3073 G├╝mligen

Switzerland

Central   +41 (0)31 9582020

Fax         +41 (0)31 9582022

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in this transmission is strictly PROHIBITED

Re: Installer projects with

Jackie Ng
I've personally never used these projects. I have no idea what these projects are or do.

- Jackie