Installation malfunctioning

Peter Štec
Hello,
I've decided to install gvSIG, because I've got some issues with 3D visualization in GRASS GIS and I'm in hurry. However, I can't install it. I run Windows 64 bit and I'm sure I have downloaded the right EXE. Tried to download both versions (2.3.1, also 2.3.Maybe some problems with compatibility setting? Or should I download portable version?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Peter
Vnorený obrázok 1

Re: Installation malfunctioning

SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA

​I recommend using the portable version. Try it and tell us if it worked fine.

Regards,

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía
URUGUAY
(598)29157933 ints. 20329/20330

Re: Installation malfunctioning

Mario Carrera-3

Hi Peter,

it seems that the problem is because some special configuration of your system. You can try with portable version, where all the components are included.

Let us know if the problem is fixed.

Best regards,
  Mario