Install Mapbender3 in macOS with XAMPP

ledungtdc
I installed XAMPP with:
 - Apache/2.4.23 (Unix)
 - PHP/5.6.24
I also installed PostgreSQL 9.5
All work well and I can run Wordpress, Joomla or my own PHP code locally in my MacBook with macOS Sierra 10.12.4
I tried to install MapBender3 in the way guides for Ubuntu and Debian but never success. The browser responds nothing (Server not found).
Anyone can help me in this case

Thanks

Re: Install Mapbender3 in macOS with XAMPP

Axel Schaefer
Hi.

Take a look into the Apache Logs. Any errors?

Check, that you have installed Mapbender properly. Does it react to the
URL? Does it log someting in app/logs/prod.log?

Which version of PHP and which download of MB3? The 3.0.5 branch doesn't
support PHP7 yet so if your Sierra is shipped with PHP 7 it will not run.

One note to the databases: You have some possibilities for a database
for Mapbender: PostgreSQL, MySQL or SQLite (and Oracle, if you want to).
Only the MB3-Configuration is stored there, no geodata. For geodata, you
need a spatial enabled database.

If you are more like a developer you can also take a look into the
Contributing.md to cross-check your installation.
https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender-starter/blob/release/3.0.6/CONTRIBUTING.md

Best regards,
Axel