Quantcast

Inserted metadata via CSW are public but not

Inserted metadata via CSW are public but not

Sophie Mollard
Hi all,

I'm working with Geonetwork 3 and I'm using CSW protocol to insert metadata (via OWSlib and an administrator user). In GeoNetwork admin console, I checked "Inserted metadata is public". It works : everybody can read the metadata but I need to go further. I would like that everybody can also see data linked to metadata in the viewer and download the metadata (even anonymous). How can I do that ?
Can I change default privileges somewhere ? Should I change the privileges of metadata after its insertion (and is it possible with command line ?) ? Have you another idea ?

Thank you in advance,

--
Sophie MOLLARD

Pôle Géomatique