Insert Boolean Values

Florian Rengers
Hi all,
Geoserver seems to have problems with boolean values in InsertRequests.

I use the following syntax:
</wfs:Insert>
   <ns:typename>
     <ns:attributename>true</ns:attributename>
   </ns:typename>
</wfs:Insert>

UpdateRequests with boolean values are no problem.

GeoServerVersion:  geoserver-1.3.0-RC1
PostgreSQL: 8.0.0-rc5-3

Is this bug known?
Has someone an idea?

ciao Florian

Re: Insert Boolean Values

Chris Holmes-2
Nope, not a known bug, afaik.  Could you submit it to our task tracker?

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10311

thanks,

Chris