[India-discuss] Four Discussion Groups on India-Discuss

[India-discuss] Four Discussion Groups on India-Discuss

hksolanki
Dear Five List Members, I would like to attract your kind attention towards starting of four discussion forums as discussed in Conference during 25-26 October at IIIT, Hyderabad.
Out of which I would like to join in the discussions on Capacity Building.

Briefs of our present achievements and workings at NIRD Jaipur Center are available in a short story at;

http://www.qgis.org/en/community/qgis-case-studies/hyderabad-india.html

We want to contribute and improve more in an organised manner under the proper guidance and help of members.

Regards

--
Harish Kumar Solanki, Assistant Professor
National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD),

Geo_Coordinates (Office): 26.92162 N, 75.78921 E

Email- [hidden email], [hidden email],
Tele-Fax-0141-2209905, Mo.- 09214446732, 09414291732
Website-  http://www.nird.org.in, http://watershed.rajasthan.gov.in/
LinkedIn: www.linkedIn.com/in/hksolanki