[India-discuss] Four Discussion Groups on India-Discuss

[India-discuss] Four Discussion Groups on India-Discuss

Dear Five List Members, I would like to attract your kind attention towards starting of four discussion forums as discussed in Conference during 25-26 October at IIIT, Hyderabad.
Out of which I would like to join in the discussions on Capacity Building.

Briefs of our present achievements and workings at NIRD Jaipur Center are available in a short story at;

We want to contribute and improve more in an organised manner under the proper guidance and help of members.

Harish Kumar Solanki, Assistant Professor
National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD),
Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India- Pin-302006

Geo_Coordinates (Office): 26.92162 N, 75.78921 E

Email- [hidden email], [hidden email],
Tele-Fax-0141-2209905, Mo.- 09214446732, 09414291732
Website-  http://www.nird.org.in, http://watershed.rajasthan.gov.in/
LinkedIn: www.linkedIn.com/in/hksolanki

India-discuss mailing list
[hidden email]