Index Lucene: index/search

ANT LOP
Hi,

I'm using Geonetwork 2.6.4, I have checked stop word (words without
meaning) for the spanish languaje. When I load a metadata in Geonetwork,
Geonetwork applies the filter of stop word before indexing. However, when I
search with, for example, this CSW request, seems to geonetwork not applies
stop word in string query so finds nothing because "de" and "las" are not
indexed.

Example:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<csw:GetRecords xmlns:csw="http://www.opengis.net/cat/csw/2.0.2"
xmlns:gmd="http://www.isotc211.org/2005/gmd" service="CSW" version="2.0.2"
outputSchema="csw:Record" resultType="results_with_summary"
startPosition="1"
maxRecords="500">
<csw:Query typeNames="csw:Record">
<ElementSetName>summary</ElementSetName>
<csw:Constraint version="1.1.0">
<ogc:Filter xmlns:ogc="http://www.opengis.net/ogc" xmlns:gml="
http://www.opengis.net/gml">

<ogc:PropertyIsLike wildCard="%" singleChar="_" escape="" matchCase="false">
<ogc:PropertyName>any</ogc:PropertyName>
<ogc:Literal>%Comisión%de%las%naciones%unidas%</ogc:Literal>
</ogc:PropertyIsLike>
</ogc:Filter>
</csw:Constraint>
</csw:Query>
</csw:GetRecords>

=> not work

Any help? Can I set in geonetwork to use the filter of stop word filter in
the string request before searching?
Thank.

Re: Index Lucene: index/search

ANT LOP
Please, any help????

2013/6/26 ANT LOP <[hidden email]>

> Hi,
>
> I'm using Geonetwork 2.6.4, I have checked stop word (words without
> meaning) for the spanish languaje. When I load a metadata in Geonetwork,
> Geonetwork applies the filter of stop word before indexing. However, when I
> search with, for example, this CSW request, seems to geonetwork not applies
> stop word in string query so finds nothing because "de" and "las" are not
> indexed.
>
> Example:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <csw:GetRecords xmlns:csw="http://www.opengis.net/cat/csw/2.0.2"
>  xmlns:gmd="http://www.isotc211.org/2005/gmd" service="CSW"
> version="2.0.2"
> outputSchema="csw:Record" resultType="results_with_summary"
> startPosition="1"
>  maxRecords="500">
> <csw:Query typeNames="csw:Record">
> <ElementSetName>summary</ElementSetName>
>  <csw:Constraint version="1.1.0">
> <ogc:Filter xmlns:ogc="http://www.opengis.net/ogc" xmlns:gml="
> http://www.opengis.net/gml">
>
> <ogc:PropertyIsLike wildCard="%" singleChar="_" escape=""
> matchCase="false">
> <ogc:PropertyName>any</ogc:PropertyName>
> <ogc:Literal>%Comisión%de%las%naciones%unidas%</ogc:Literal>
> </ogc:PropertyIsLike>
> </ogc:Filter>
> </csw:Constraint>
> </csw:Query>
> </csw:GetRecords>
>
> => not work
>
> Any help? Can I set in geonetwork to use the filter of stop word filter in
> the string request before searching?
> Thank.

Re: Index Lucene: index/search

Heikki Doeleman
Could it be that because of those wildcards, GN is only looking for words
that actually match %Comisión%de%las%naciones%unidas% ?

What happens if you try it with spaces instead of wildcards ?

Kind regards
Heikki Doeleman