Independent Geologist

Mlamuli Vundla
Good day colleagues

Would like to find out where can I find out the independent Geologist?

Sent from my iPhone

On 26 Feb 2018, at 08:50, Hugo Paul <[hidden email]> wrote:

Good morning

The SAGC also has this function:

http://sagc.org.za/7newsemploy.php

Regards

Re: Independent Geologist

Abraham Parbhunath

Hi. Are you looking to contract one in?  If so please send me your details and I can assist.

Regards

Abraham Parbhunath

Signature Version 26/02/2018 08:30

[...]

www.mandalagis.com   Click to see <a href="http://maps.google.co.za/maps/place?cid=17036365196488124616&amp;q=83&#43;Alcade&#43;Road,&#43;Pretoria,&#43;Gauteng&amp;hl=en&amp;authuser=0&amp;t=h&amp;cd=1&amp;cad=src:pplink&amp;ei=DZOzT7yMDJDj8QbHo5igCA" target="_blank">map   Click to see StreetView

Disclaimer

This e-mail is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you have received it in error please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by telephone <a href="tel:&#43;27%2082%20467%205110" target="_blank">+27 (0)82 467 5110 and delete the e-mail. You may not copy, distribute, disclose or take any action in reliance on it. While we take reasonable precautions to minimise the risk of an attachment containing computer viruses this possibility still exists. We cannot accept liability for any damage which you may sustain as a result of a software virus. We recommend that you carry out your own virus checks before opening an attachment. We do not accept responsibility for any amendments made to any attached documents without our approval. We do not accept responsibility for private or personal messages e-mailed from our domain.