Include of few more icons in Symbol drop down for Point and Symbol selction for Polygon , Line

Include of few more icons in Symbol drop down for Point and Symbol selction for Polygon , Line

naresh
Dear All,

Please help me in the following

1. How to add new shape/new icon Symbol  in Symbol list. Now, we can see in following screenshot Circle,square,triangle,star,cross,X options and including external  available, however suppose newshape.png is available at server side and I want that should be visible/available in drop-down selection menu. How to include newshpae.png into symbol drop-down section menu

 Inline image 1

2. Symbol drop-down selection option is only available for Point type features, suppose if want to link external icon/symbol for polygon/line feature type, how to add?
 I mean, I want symbol drop-down selection menu should be available for Polygon and Line also. How to enable?

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards,
Naresh

Re: Include of few more icons in Symbol drop down for Point and Symbol selction for Polygon , Line

naresh
Dear All,

Please give me suggestions for my post

Thanks&Regards,
Naresh

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 4:12 PM, Naresh N <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Simo D
Naresh, rather than change geoexplorer that is very hard. I'd define the styles in geoserver through sld directly and use them in geonode as they are.

Dear Simone/Franceso

--
Simone