Importing records from Azure Data Catalog

Importing records from Azure Data Catalog

Jo Cook
Hi,

I'm just wondering if it's possible to import or harvest metadata
records from Azure Data Catalog into GeoNetwork. My (limited)
understanding is that it's possible to get records from adc as json.
Would it be necessary to build a custom harvester, and if so is there
any documentation on how to do this?

Thanks

Jo

--
Jo Cook
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

products, conferences, events and training*
*
*

Astun Technology Ltd,
Epsom Square Centre, 6-7 The Derby Square, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8AG, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/
twitter:@astuntech <https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise
geographic intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer, PostGIS and QGIS training
<https://astuntechnology.com/training-courses/>
Helpdesk and customer
portal
<https://astuntech.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ISHAREHELP/pages/364970043/Astun+Technology+Support+Portal>

864201149.

Re: Importing records from Azure Data Catalog

Jo Cook
Hi Francois,

That's great-thanks. Would it need any changes to fit into GeoNetwork 3.10?

Jo

On Thu, Nov 5, 2020 at 11:44 AM Francois Prunayre <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Jo, maybe something like https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/pull/4034 could be an option ...
>
> Cheers.
> Francois
>

> Le jeu. 5 nov. 2020 à 12:18, Jo Cook <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm just wondering if it's possible to import or harvest metadata
>> records from Azure Data Catalog into GeoNetwork. My (limited)
>> understanding is that it's possible to get records from adc as json.
>> Would it be necessary to build a custom harvester, and if so is there
>> any documentation on how to do this?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Jo
>>
>> --
>> Jo Cook
>> t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek
>> Please note that currently I do not work on Friday afternoons. For
>> urgent responses at that time, please visit
>> support.astuntechnology.com or phone our office on 01372 744009
>>
>> --
>> --
>> products, conferences, events and training*
>> *
>> *
>>
>> Astun Technology Ltd,
>> Epsom Square Centre, 6-7 The Derby Square, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8AG, UK
>> t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/>
>> twitter:@astuntech <https://twitter.com/astuntech>
>>

>> iShare - enterprise
>> geographic intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
>> GeoServer, PostGIS and QGIS training
>> <https://astuntechnology.com/training-courses/>
>> Helpdesk and customer
>> portal
>> <https://astuntech.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ISHAREHELP/pages/364970043/Astun+Technology+Support+Portal>
>>

>> Company registration no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales.
>> Registered office: 120 Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no.
>> 864201149.

Jo Cook
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek
Please note that currently I do not work on Friday afternoons. For
urgent responses at that time, please visit
support.astuntechnology.com or phone our office on 01372 744009

products, conferences, events and training*
*
*

Astun Technology Ltd, 120
Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w:
astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic
intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer,
PostGIS and QGIS training <https://astuntechnology.com/training-courses/>
Helpdesk and customer portal
<https://astuntech.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ISHAREHELP/pages/364970043/Astun+Technology+Support+Portal>

864201149.

Re: Importing records from Azure Data Catalog

Francois Prunayre
Hi Jo, No I think the code is pretty similar so we can probably get it and test to see if that works with adc API.

Francois