Implementing custom schema

sammeek
Dear List,

I am currently implementing a schema for a bespoke iso 19139 profile. I
have managed to get the project compiling using the .xyz template and
GeoNetwork seems to accept the profile. However, I get the following error
when trying to view or edit the metadata using the bespoke profile:

Error at xsl:call-template on line 93 of base-variables-metadata.xsl:
Template get-<profile name>-configuration has not been defined

I imagine that I have to configure the style sheets somewhere, but I cannot
find where!

Thanks

Re: Implementing custom schema

Jose Garcia
Hi Sam

https://github.com/geonetwork/schema-plugins/tree/develop/iso19139.xyz was
updated 4 years ago, there're quite changes in the schemas since then.

You need to check the documentation of the schemas:
https://geonetwork-opensource.org/manuals/3.4.x/en/customizing-application/implementing-a-schema-plugin.html,
to check if helps with all the templats that require to be implemented.

Additionally you can give a try to this tool:
https://github.com/josegar74/generator-geonetwork-metadata-schema

Regards,
Jose García

<https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>