ImageMosaic problem geotiff

louis@dottedeyes
Hi

I'm using GeoServer 2.1.1 and cant get the image mosaic to work with geotiffs

The error is:
Unable to acquire a reader for this coverage with format: ImageMosaic

I've looked on the other forums and cant seem to find the solution.

GeoServer 2.0.2 works fine

Here is an example GeoTiff I am using:
TIFF.tif

Note I can get it to load as a store but I get missing strips in the mosaic and some areas just don't appear

Thanks

Louis

Re: ImageMosaic problem geotiff

louis@dottedeyes
Here is another geotiff for reference and I can only load the geotiff as a store in the latest geoserver once I've got the old geoserver to TIFF_1.tifsuccessfully generate the dbf, shp etc files in the folder