Image handling error

lukhuf
Hi,

I have installed the mapserve6 on the d:/ms4w directory.
I have map file with this definition:

"""""""""""""
CONNECTIONTYPE PLUGIN
  CONNECTION "capri,port:5151,sde,sde,sde"
  PLUGIN "D:/ms4w/Apache/specialplugins/msplugin_sde_91.dll"
  PROCESSING "CLOSE_CONNECTION=DEFER"
  DATA "settings"
When I try to run the aplication with my map file, mapserver return error message:

msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named 'katastralni_uzemi'. <br>
loadCustomLayerDLL: General error message. Failed to load dynamic Layer LIB: D:/ms4w/Apache/specialplugins/msplugin_sde_91.dll <br>
msGetSymbol(): General error message. Can't load requested dynamic library: D:/ms4w/Apache/specialplugins/msplugin_sde_91.dll <br>

Could you advice me, where is the problem?

Thanks a lot
Lukas