IRC Meeting

Arnulf Christl
Folks,
we have not updated the time & date link for our regular IRC meeting in
almost two years. This is good news because it shows that we are meeting
on a regular basis.

As most of us come from Germany the time shift this weekend does not
really affect us but I checked the time on the Wiki and it says Mondays
at 17:00 (5 pm) local time (UTC+1) [1] which is not quite correct as of
this weekend. I suggest to keep it at 17:00 local time for today but we
could discuss modifying either our meeting time or the notice on the
Wiki.

See you later,
Arnulf.

[1] http://www.mapbender.org/IRC_Meeting#Next_meeting