INSTALL Gisquick in Ranchers

GIS-7

Hi good day,

First congratulate and thank them for the development of Gisquick, a great tool for publishing geospatial information.

I would like to know if you can help me install gisquick using Ranchers. Do you have files composer.yml and rancher.yml? Thanks for your attention.

Re: INSTALL Gisquick in Ranchers

Jachym Cepicky
Hi,

thank you for using GISquick

no, we are not supporting Rancher for now. We  could probably add configuration files, but our team mates would have to look at it. But you would be willing to support the feature financially, we could prepare estimated budget for you.

The best way would be, if you would be providing required files in new pull request.

Jachym

ne 19. 8. 2018 v 21:57 odesílatel GIS <[hidden email]> napsal:

Hi good day,

First congratulate and thank them for the development of Gisquick, a great tool for publishing geospatial information.

I would like to know if you can help me install gisquick using Ranchers. Do you have files composer.yml and rancher.yml? Thanks for your attention.

Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: jachym.cepicky gmail com