INSPIRE compliance

pcav
Hi all,
I have been talking with the JRC team dealing with INSPIRE EU directive.
They are doing analyses for the compliance of various sw, and the great
news is that QGIS is the best of the bunch:
https://inspire-mif.github.io/caniuse/generator/out.html
This hopefully will lead to more direct involvement of the team with
QGIS development. More talks will follow.
Cheers.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair:

Re: INSPIRE compliance

Régis Haubourg -2
This is great news!!

I think we must throw kudos to Even Rouault and the OGR-GDAL team by the
way, GML support probably relies a lot on their efforts :)

Régis

--
Open Source GIS Expert / Water management

mail: [hidden email]
tél: 0033 184 257 870

Re: INSPIRE compliance

pcav
Yes, surely. They also encountered bugs, most probably small, and we can
probably cooperate to squash them so to have an even more compliant QGIS.
Cheers.