INSPIRE compatibility

Andžej  Miloš
Hello,
I have a general question:

what does it mean in GeoNetwork to enable INSPIRE support?
does it enables INSPIRE metadata editor which e.g. shows what fields are required for metadata to be compatible with INSPIRE directive?

I also tried to upload INSPIRE themes thesaurus https://github.com/geonetwork/util-gemet/blob/master/thesauri/inspire-theme.rdf but it did not work: thesaurusUploadError.

It would be great if somebody could share their experience to make GeoNetwork to support INSPIRE.

Thank you
Kind regards,
Andžej Miloš

Re: INSPIRE compatibility

Julian
I'm not exactly sure about the extent of "enable INSPIRE support", but I do now this: If you want to upload the thesaurus via URL directly from GitHub, you need to use the "raw" content, i.e. https://raw.githubusercontent.com/geonetwork/util-gemet/master/thesauri/inspire-theme.rdf

Cheers,
/julian

Re: INSPIRE compatibility

Jose Garcia
Hi

Enable INSPIRE support, I don't think is really used in the new Angular UI,
but not totally sure.

About the editor view, to enable it, you need to remove the disable="true"
in
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/blob/develop/schemas/iso19139/src/main/plugin/iso19139/layout/config-editor.xml#L276

Also you'll need to rename the schematron files related to INSPIRE
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/tree/develop/schemas/iso19139/src/main/plugin/iso19139/schematron

schematron-rules-inspire.disabled.sch --> schematron-rules-inspire.sch

Once these changes are done, a restart of GeoNetwork is required.

Regards,
Jose García

On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 11:25 AM, Julian Hollingbery <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I'm not exactly sure about the extent of "enable INSPIRE support", but I
> do now this: If you want to upload the thesaurus via URL directly from
> GitHub, you need to use the "raw" content, i.e.
> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/geonetwork/util-gemet/
> master/thesauri/inspire-theme.rdf
>
> Cheers,
> /julian

<https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>

Re: INSPIRE compatibility

sulu
Sorry to hijack this thread but in my case i found that in the schematron-folder:

-rw-r--r-- 1 tomcat tomcat 36918 Sep 28 07:20 schematron-rules-inspire.disabled.sch
-rw-r--r-- 1 tomcat tomcat 36918 Sep 28 07:20 schematron-rules-inspire.sch
-rw-r--r-- 1 tomcat tomcat 16276 Sep 28 07:20 schematron-rules-inspire-sds.disabled.sch
-rw-r--r-- 1 tomcat tomcat  8596 Sep 28 07:20 schematron-rules-inspire-strict.disabled.sch
-rw-r--r-- 1 tomcat tomcat  8596 Sep 28 07:20 schematron-rules-inspire-strict.sch

So, what happen if "disabled" and "not disabled" is present.

Thanks
Andy

Re: INSPIRE compatibility

Jose Garcia
Hi

GeoNetwork should load the schematrons with "not disabled" present.

Regards,
Jose García

<https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>