INSPIRE Strict rules error

BartV
Hi all,
I'm using the last version of GN available here: https://github.com/titellus/core-geonetwork (3.7)
I tried to insert validate a metadata (ISO19139) that was fully validated in the other version of GN I'm using (GN 3.4.4) but I got these errors:

Invalid Conformity Title: ''Expected Conformity Title: 'commission regulation (eu) no 1089/2010 of 23 november 2010 implementing directive 2007/2/ec of the european parliament and of the council as regards interoperability of spatial data sets and services'

--

Conformance report requires a title in the metadata language

These errors are repeated 18 times.

Does anybody face the same error? Is there the possibility to solve this error as it was in the 3.4.4?

Thanks

Bart

Bartolomeo Ventura, PhD
Eurac Research
Institute for Earth Observation
T +39 0471 055 374
F +39 0471 055 389
[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

Viale Druso 1
I-39100 Bolzano
www.eurac.edu<http://www.eurac.edu/>

Re: INSPIRE Strict rules error

Francois Prunayre
Hi,

Le mar. 30 avr. 2019 à 12:17, Ventura Bartolomeo <
[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi all,
> I'm using the last version of GN available here:
> https://github.com/titellus/core-geonetwork (3.7)
> I tried to insert validate a metadata (ISO19139) that was fully validated
> in the other version of GN I'm using (GN 3.4.4) but I got these errors:
>
> Invalid Conformity Title: ''Expected Conformity Title: 'commission
> regulation (eu) no 1089/2010 of 23 november 2010 implementing directive
> 2007/2/ec of the european parliament and of the council as regards
> interoperability of spatial data sets and services'
>
> --
>
> Conformance report requires a title in the metadata language
>

> These errors are repeated 18 times.
>
> Does anybody face the same error? Is there the possibility to solve this
> error as it was in the 3.4.4?

I think in 3.4.x the schematron for INSPIRE strict rules was disabled by
default unless you changed it. So I suggest to turn it off from admin >
metadata and template > validation and ignore this level of validation if
you don't need it.

Cheers.

Francois