IMAGIN conference booth update

Jessica Kane
We are getting some great feedback at the IMAGIN conference in Grand Rapids today (check out the attached photo of the booth). It is still an Esri-heavy conference but there is definitely some interest in open source and we are collecting names in the hopes of creating some kind of open source geo network in Michigan.

Jessica

Jessica Kane
Project Manager & GIS Developer
Line 45 LLC
p:(833)254-6345 x701  m: (715)897-3409
a:P.O. Box 153, Gaylord, MI 49734
w:www.line-45.com  e: [hidden email]

We help businesses and non-profits use technology to deliver on their mission. Click here to schedule a meeting with me.

20190610_141243.jpg (4M) Download Attachment