IE Sarissa problem

byersa
I am working from the ol integration sandbox and am having trouble when testing on IE (7). In sarissa_dhtml.js, it says the Sarissa is undefined. I read in the archives about a problem with two files named sarissa.js and Sarissa.js . Is that still the problem or do I need to look elsewhere. Thanks,

-Al

Re: IE Sarissa problem

Linda Derezinski-4
Re: [Mapbuilder-devel] IE Sarissa problem Al,

Steven is right now in the process of merging the OL sandbox into the trunk.  Give him a couple of days and try again from the trunk, that should be resolved in the process.

-Linda

On 7/6/07 3:35 PM, "Al Byers" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am working from the ol integration sandbox and am having trouble when testing on IE (7). In sarissa_dhtml.js, it says the Sarissa is undefined. I read in the archives about a problem with two files named sarissa.js and Sarissa.js . Is that still the problem or do I need to look elsewhere. Thanks,

-Al

Re: IE Sarissa problem

Andreas Hocevar

On 7/6/07, Al Byers <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am working from the ol integration sandbox and am having trouble when
> testing on IE (7). In sarissa_dhtml.js, it says the Sarissa is undefined. I
> read in the archives about a problem with two files named sarissa.js and
> Sarissa.js . Is that still the problem or do I need to look elsewhere.

This problem comes from the way IE is handling dynamically addes js
files. If you use the single file version of Mapbuilder
(MapbuilderCompressed.js), this problem will not occur. Also, if you
add Sarissa.js to your html page before Mapbuilder.js, it will also
not occur.

Regards,
Andreas.