IE Cleanups

Christopher Schmidt-2
I've been doing some cleanups in IE this morning. I've just fixed the
toolbar (Control.Panel) to work in IE.

I only have IE7 at the moment, but most of the code around the vectors
-- controls, handlers, toolbar, format parsing -- seem to work in IE.
Unfortunately, that just leaves the hard problem: the VML renderer is
rounding, and the result of that rounding is that you can only draw at
1degree marks. I'm not sure I understand why this is happening, since I
thought I saw VML working at one point in the old vector branch, so I'm
still investigating.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta