IDENTIFY COMAND ERROR

matheus lacarini
Hello,

I´m from Brazil  and i have a medium english so be patiente

I have problems to input a indentify on openlayers .The mapa is a farm and i have to input this identify for a vegetation polygon .How i do this?

OBS:
• I did execute the search comand, but in the popup show me this error: mapserver WMS server error. Requested layer(s) are not queryable, and i tried to execute the map Server example that stay in :  www.openlayers.org    i add the buttons and the optput search ,but both are null or did start the search.
• The mapfile are a Qgis exported file.

Thanks
Matheus Lacarini