ICA and International Map Year

Moritz Lennert
As a follow-up to the proposal to invite ICA to a collaboration:

http://www.internationalmapyear.be

The ICA (http://icaci.org/)

also has a Commission on Open Source Geospatial Technologies:

http://opensourcegeospatial.icaci.org/

which works together with OSGeo on the "Geo for all" intiative.

The Belgian organisers of the international year have a meeting on June
29 and a colleague of mine will go. I suggest that I'll give her the
necessary information and that she can suggest to them to contact us if
they want to collaborate.

Any objections ?

Moritz

Re: ICA and International Map Year

dirkf
+1

On 10-06-15 09:02, Moritz Lennert wrote:

> As a follow-up to the proposal to invite ICA to a collaboration:
>
> http://www.internationalmapyear.be
>
> The ICA (http://icaci.org/)
>
> also has a Commission on Open Source Geospatial Technologies:
>
> http://opensourcegeospatial.icaci.org/
>
> which works together with OSGeo on the "Geo for all" intiative.
>
> The Belgian organisers of the international year have a meeting on June
> 29 and a colleague of mine will go. I suggest that I'll give her the
> necessary information and that she can suggest to them to contact us if
> they want to collaborate.
>
> Any objections ?
>
> Moritz

Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
GSM: +32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com

Re: ICA and International Map Year

Marc Ducobu-2
+1

On 10/06/15 10:58, Dirk Frigne wrote:

> +1
>
> On 10-06-15 09:02, Moritz Lennert wrote:
>> As a follow-up to the proposal to invite ICA to a collaboration:
>>
>> http://www.internationalmapyear.be
>>
>> The ICA (http://icaci.org/)
>>
>> also has a Commission on Open Source Geospatial Technologies:
>>
>> http://opensourcegeospatial.icaci.org/
>>
>> which works together with OSGeo on the "Geo for all" intiative.
>>
>> The Belgian organisers of the international year have a meeting on June
>> 29 and a colleague of mine will go. I suggest that I'll give her the
>> necessary information and that she can suggest to them to contact us if
>> they want to collaborate.
>>
>> Any objections ?
>>
>> Moritz

Marc Ducobu
Champs Libres
http://www.champs-libres.coop
+32 494 91 52 47

Champs Libres Cooperative SCRLFS
Rue Jean Bury 23 - 4000 Li├Ęge - Belgique
BE0541.427.670