[I3geo-English] New final version of i3Geo available: i3Geo 4.7

[I3geo-English] New final version of i3Geo available: i3Geo 4.7

gvsig
New final version of i3Geo available: i3Geo 4.7

The i3Geo 4.7 version is now available, and it can be downloaded from the i3Geo project section at the gvsig.org website [1].

i3Geo is an application for the development of interactive web maps. It integrates several open source applications into a single development platform, mainly Mapserver and OpenLayers, and it allows the user to have better control over the map output, allowing to modify the legend of layers, to apply filters, to perform analysis, etc.

The most important novelties of this version are the following:
  - Users control system
  - Generation and analysis of statistical maps system
  - Better integration with gvSIG
  - Improvements in the generation of automatic cache

[1] http://www.gvsig.org/web/projects/i3Geo/official/i3geo_4.7/downloads-2