I think I've asked this before . . . Extenst from a SQL query for map output.

I think I've asked this before . . . Extenst from a SQL query for map output.

blammo
All,

I’m trying to use the extents of an SQL query as the output map extents in a CGI mapfile call?  I  want to run a SQL query for a bunch of objects that I don’t know the extents of ahead of time, and use the resulting extents of the objects as the map output. I do have something working already as a two stage request, but it seems like I should be able to get this in one shot.  I figured out how to do an Identify, but now how to pull the extents for zooming correctly (I also want to add a percentage buffer around the extents).  I think I’m missing something obvious.

bobb

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."
- Sherlock Holmes