I don't know how to create the map file!!!! HELP

I don't know how to create the map file!!!! HELP

sahar AMM
hi all,

I have graduation project to create web map application to my city,

I have prepared my ka-map with ms4w, but I could not create my map file,

I don't have any experience in GIS or MAPS, so I do not know how I can do it

Please if any one can help me in bulding (Map File)  for  my city map, I will be very happy.

you can contact me on

thanks..

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!

Re: I don't know how to create the map file!!!! HELP

Saint

Check MapServer documentation about MapFile you have there some examples and explanation.

http://www.mapserver.org/mapfile/

Good luck.

José Santos
José Santos