I can't upload layers

Toni Schönbuchner

Dear Ariel,

Some time ago I faced the same problem on a fresh 2.6 istallation.
I could not upload layers. What worked for me is setting the
endpoints in geoserver gui > security > authentification > geonode-oauth2
again.

The problem was that I´ve set public IP where geocode / geoserver expected localhost.
In specific this is how it worked for me:

replace MYPUBLIC IP with the one set in local_settings. and just to be save restart
tomcat ...

Cheers,

Toni

CSGIS

Kolonnadenstraße 1
04109 Leipzig
Mobil +49/ (0) 176 6680 3198
Tel  +49/ (0) 341 24 04 738
Fax  +49/ (0) 341 24 04 73

Hinweis gemäß § 33 BDSG
Daten der Verfahrensbeteiligten werden gespeichert. Dieses Dokument ist ausschließlich für den
Adressaten bestimmt. Der Inhalt der E-Mail ist vertraulich. Falls Sie diese E-Mail versehentlich
erhalten haben, rufen Sie uns unter obiger Rufnummer umgehend an und löschen Sie diese Nachricht
von Ihrem Computer. Jegliche Art von Reproduktionen, Verbreitung, Vervielfältigung, Veränderung,
Verteilung und/oder Veröffentlichung dieser E-Mail ist verboten.

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 12:25:37 -0300
From: Ariel Neri <[hidden email]>
To: Francesco Bartoli <[hidden email]>
Cc: Annalisa Schiavon <[hidden email]>,  geonode-users
<[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [GeoNode-users] I can't upload layers

Hi Annalisa, could you fix this issue? I´m facing the same problem and i
would like to how you did it. Thanks!

Ariel

Re: I can't upload layers

Ariel Neri
Hallo Toni, thanks for your response. I could not open the link you sent.
This is my actual geonode-auth2 configuration:
Imagen integrada 1
192.168.0.56 is the local server IP. Is this right?
Should i change the remaining "localhost" for our server ip?
Thanks

Ariel

[...]

Hi Ariel,

from a quick look this is what I´m using.
192.168.0.56 is the IP your accessing geonode with, right?

Am 28.11.2017 um 15:26 schrieb Ariel Neri <[hidden email]>:

Hallo Toni, thanks for your response. I could not open the link you sent.
This is my actual geonode-auth2 configuration:
<image.png>
[...]

Annalisa Schiavon
In my new brand installation I've the same settings. But I haven't yet tried to use it nor to migrate my data.

When I had the issue on July, I've tried all the combinations, without success.

[...]

Mobil <a href="tel:+49%20176%2066803198" value="+4917666803198" target="_blank">+49/ (0) 176 6680 3198
Tel  <a href="tel:+49%20341%202404738" value="+493412404738" target="_blank">+49/ (0) 341 24 04 738
Fax  <a href="tel:+49%20341%20240473" value="+49341240473" target="_blank">+49/ (0) 341 24 04 73